The 18th Emirates Critical Care Conference holds 13 – 15 May 2022 at the Event Centre, Dubai Festival City, UAE.
If you have an outstanding research or case study and you wish to present during the 18th edition of the conference, we invite you to submit your abstract & take part by sharing your ideas & best practices.
PRE CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS:
The following pre-conference Workshops are available at the upcoming 18th Emirates Critical Care Conference scheduled for Dubai.
They have the support of Intensive and Critical Care Society of Nigeria.
- Emergency Neurological life Support
- Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation ECMO hands on workshop
- Echocardiography Course
- Ultrasound course
- Pediatric Extracorporeal Life Support ECLS 1 day pediatric ECMO
- Non-invasive Ventilation.
Poster Abstract Submission is now open!
Deadline on 15th April 2022
Category: Emirates Critical Care Conference
• Award for Critical Care Physicians
• Awards for Emergency Medicine
• Award for Surgery
• Award for Medicine
• Award for Pediatrics
• Award for Quality Improvement in Critical Care
• Award for Hospitality
• Award for Students Management
Category: Neurocritical Care
• Award for Neurocritical Care